Summer Recipes With Mozzarella Sticks
Everyone loves a warm, crispy, gooey mozzarella stick. They’re every kid’s favorite after-school snack and the perfect game-day app. But what about during the summer? Here are a few ways to enjoy frozen cheese mozzarella sticks when days are long, and temperatures are high.
Mozzarella Caprese Bites
Nothing says summer like a Caprese salad. This Italian favorite features garden-fresh tomatoes and basil, and creamy mozzarella cheese. These Caprese bites feature crispy mozzarella sticks, and you’ll love every mouthful.
5 frozen Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
10 slices of cucumber
10 slices of garden-fresh Roma tomato
10 fresh basil leaves
1/4 cup high-quality balsamic vinegar
- Bake or air fry frozen Mozzarella Sticks per package directions.
- Wash and slice cucumber and tomatoes.
- Assemble in this order: cucumber, tomato slice, fresh basil leaf, ½ cooked mozzarella stick.
- Skewer with a toothpick
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar
Steak, Mozzarella, and Roasted Red Pepper Salad
Summer salads are a weeknight dinner staple. Salads showcase the fresh vegetables of the season and keep things like when the temp is sky-high. This steak, mozzarella, and roasted pepper salad is sure to become a family favorite.
6 frozen Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
8 cups fresh chopped romaine lettuce
10 oz sliced cooked steak
1/2 cup sliced jarred roasted red peppers
For the dressing:
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tsp dried oregano or Italian seasoning
- Cook Mozzarella Sticks according to package directions. In summer, the air fryer works especially well and doesn’t heat up your kitchen.
- In a large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, mustard, herbs, and salt and pepper together thoroughly. Add lettuce, steak, and roasted red peppers. Toss well to coat.
- Top with halved Mozzarella Sticks when ready to serve.
Mozzarella Waffle Bites with Peach Salsa
Mozzarella Bites cooked in a waffle iron give you everything you love about a traditional mozzarella stick but with more crispy edges. Serving them with fresh peach salsa is a match made in heaven.
Frozen Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites
- Prepare Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites per package instructions using your waffle iron.
- Dice fresh peaches and add them to your favorite mild salsa along with fresh cilantro.